2 Phase Melafadin Concentrate
$232.00 Price Excl. 7% GST
- Intensive 40 day treatment to start off a skin brightening treatment
- Highly effective skin brighteners with each ampoule freshly prepared for a 10-day treatment
- Inhibition of melanin synthesis
- Practical dosage form
HIGHLY-EFFECTIVE, SKIN-BRIGHTENING 2-PHASE ACTIVE SUBSTANCE CONCENTRATE FOR APPLICATION AS A COURSE OF TREATMENT
Highly-concentrated vitamin C phosphate inhibits melanin maturation and additionally protects the skin against oxidative stress. It promotes the skin’s native repair mechanisms and activates collagen synthesis. All of this is now available in one single sealing cap, which quite literally releases its contents at the push of a button. The vitamin C powder (phase 1) is absorbed and dissolved by the active substance-rich activator fluid (phase 2). The two phases combine to form the extremely highly-dosed skin brightener with unbeatable effect.
Application is intended as a treatment for a radiantly beautiful and flawless complexion. 4 x 10 ml bottles are required for approx. 40 day treatment course. The skin appears brighter as the regeneration cycle progresses.
The practical pipette cap offers an optimal dosing aid. The fluid ingredient extract can be used generously to treat the whole face or used in drops for targeted skin brightening.
When used regularly, the effect becomes apparent after the first six-week course of treatment. Excessive melanin synthesis is inhibited. The effect soon becomes visible on the surface of the skin corresponding to the skin’s regeneration cycle. Existing flecks have already become paler and, after a further six-week course of treatment, the complexion is left looking significantly more even and brighter.
• Vitamin C Phosphate: Stabilized ascorbic acid; stable in water; is transformed into free vitamin C on the skin by the skin’s native enzymes (esterases); inhibits melanin maturation
• Lipoamino Acid: (INCI: undecylenoyl phenylalanine), effective skin brightener, verifiably blocks the α-MSH receptors on the surface of the melanocytes
• Plant extract SORR: Highly-active extract consisting of Siegesbeckia orientalis and Rabdosia rubescens; inhibits melanin absorption into the keratinocytes, has a soothing and antioxidant effect, promotes an even, radiant complexion
• Morus Alba: Extract from the roots of the white mulberry tree; inhibits tyrosinase and stabilizes it in its inactive from
|CONTENT||4 x 10 ml|
|SKIN TYPE||FAIR SKIN|
2-Phase Melafadin Concentrate is a 40-day course of treatment. The content of one ampoule is sufficient for approx. 10 days and consists of a powder and a liquid component. Both components are mixed prior to initial application. To do this, simply press the red button on the sealing cap forcefully. The vitamin C powder drops into the activator fluid. Now shake well, remove the pushbutton, and place the pipette with sealing cap onto the ampoule. Apply as follows:
As intensive treatment: Apply approx. 1 ml of the solution to cleansed skin every morning and evening.
Use Brightening Day Protection in the mornings and Brightening Night Care in the evenings for the best results.