AHA Face Cream
$88.00 Price Excl. 7% GST
- Activates natural skin rejuvenation
- Refines the pore structure
- Provides moisture
- Helps to fight against existing spots and skin blemishes
- Light texture
- Quickly absorbed
- Pleasant fresh scent
REJUVENATING CREAM GEL WITH FRUIT ACIDS
AHA Face Cream is a pleasant, light 24-hour care product for greasy skin prone to blemishes. The round-the-clock facial care product loosens dead skin cells and activates natural skin renewal. Blocked pores, a common cause of blackheads and inflammation, are opened again. At the same time, the skin is thoroughly moistened and appears fresher and smoother – an effect that is also desirable for more mature skin prone to blemishes.
AHA Face Cream contains a fruit acid combination of glycolic acid, malic acid, tartaric acid and citric acid. Fruit acids act as a peeling by inhibiting the cohesion of the corneocytes and also support the skin’s natural renewal processes. Superfluous skin cells disappear and new cells can reach the surface unhindered. When used regularly, the appearance of the skin can be significantly improved. Pores appear refined, and the skin is smoother and more delicate.
A decisive factor in the effectiveness of the fruit acids is their relatively low pH-value. AHA Face Cream has a pH-value of about 4.4 at a fruit acid concentration of 10% – it therefore has an optimum effect while still being gentle to the skin.
• Glycolic Acid: occurs naturally in, inter alia, unripe grapes, sugar-cane juice and sugar-beets. Has a keratolytic effect
• Malic Acid: can be found in unripe apples, gooseberries and other fruits – in a higher concentration, this also has a slightly keratolytic effect
• Tartaric Acid: tartaric acid and its salts are found in abundance in the vines, grapes, and leaves of the grapevine; has a slightly keratolytic effect
• Citric Acid: is found in lemons, but also in many other fruits; has a keratolytic effect
• Saccharide Isomerates: moisture-retaining substance based on natural sugars; it binds naturally to the skin’s keratin and is seen as a “moisture magnet”
|SKIN TYPE||OILY SKIN|
Apply AHA Face Cream onto cleansed skin and massage it in lightly, preferably in the evening.
Tip: Ideal in combination with Microsilver Serum. We then recommend using the products as follows:
1. Microsilver Serum
2. AHA Face Cream
Note: During the day, be careful when exposing skin to UV-sunlight – please use Face Guard Advanced.
$67.00 Price Excl. 7% GST
- Cleanses and clarifies blocked pores, inflammation abates faster
- Areas of unevenness are smoothed
- The horny layer’s moisture content is improved
- The skin becomes perceptibly softer and has increased radiance
- Cell division is stimulated and skin renewal is accelerated
- Lines and creases are reduced
- Also leaves liver and pigmentation spots looking lighter