$114.00 Price Excl. 7% GST
- Firms and fortifies the vessel walls
- Reduces red veinlets
- Reduces redness and irritation
- Visibly improves the appearance of couperose skin
- Increases the skin’s moisture content
SOOTHING CARE CONCENTRATE AND SERUM
Initially, reddening of the facial skin, caused by physical exertion or also emotional stress, is nothing unusual. If, however, the increased circulation leads to permanent extension of the blood vessels and the severely extended veinlets are visibly presented as fine, red lines, this involves couperose and particular care is required. Factors which exacerbate the couperose must be eliminated under all circumstances or at least significantly reduced:
- Long periods of exposure to the sun (UV and infrared radiation dilates the blood vessels)
- Sudden temperature fluctuations (hot/cold, cold/hot)
- Extreme temperatures (heat, cold)
- Hot spices, hot drinks, alcohol
As couperose involves damage to the blood vessels rather than temporarily extended blood vessels, patience and discipline are necessary to achieve genuinely long-term success. This is precisely the reason why JANSSEN COSMETICS has implemented the sensitive complex active substance in the Couperose Gel.
The active substance study* conducted on volunteers shows that initial success becomes visible following the application of 5% sensitive complex 2x per day over a period of just 14 days: the number of visible capillaries has been reduced by 20%.
Couperose Gel is a care concentrate. It is also suitable for daily application on its own in the fight against couperose. The active involvement of those applying the product is indispensable in clearly perceiving the success of this care: continued application should be carried out over a period of several months under all circumstances. Only this enables redness and also swelling to be noticeably reduced.
• Sensitive Complex: Highly-active plant extract containing active substances from Asiatic marsh pennywort, butcher’s broom, calendula, horse chestnut and liquorice root; alleviates the signs of irritation (redness, swelling, feelings of tension)
• α-Bisabolol: Soothing
• Hyaluronic Acid: Intensively moisturizing and moisture-retaining
• Saccharide Isomerate: Moisture retention substance obtained from natural sugars; is firmly bound to the skin’s keratin and leads to optimal skin moisturization thanks to its very good moisture-binding capacity
• Fine Polyamide Powder: Matting, improves the skin’s feel
• Isostearyl-Isostearate: Shortened to ISIS; emollient based on replenishable raw plant materials; fortifies the hydrolipidic barrier via the cohesion of the lipids in the Stratum corneum and reduces the skin’s trans-epidermal moisture loss
• Squalane: Obtained from plant-based olive oil, similar to the skin’s natural lipid; is easily absorbed without leaving the skin feeling greasy; prevents dehydration (moisture loss); skin-smoothing
|SKIN TYPE||SENSITIVE SKIN|
Apply in the morning and/or evening. Remove approx. 2-3 squirts from the dispenser bottle and distribute over the cleansed face. The product is absorbed into the skin without residues. If the skin is very dry, a care cream can be subsequently applied.