CLEANSING POWDER FOR BRIGHTER SKIN
The first step to achieving radiantly bright skin is mild and gentle cleansing with Melafadin Cleansing Powder.
The white and pleasant-smelling powder contains pure vitamin C for effectively brightening the skin. As soon as it is mixed with water to form a creamy foam, plant-based active surface substances remove impurities from the surface of the skin: dust, make-up, cream residues and the skin’s native lipids are then simply rinsed from the skin with plenty of water.
Application in the beauty salon is also something very special and can be used as a cause for celebration: pour a little powder into a mask bowl, add a few splashes of Melafadin Toner and mix with a mask brush to form a creamy foam. Distribute the foam over the face, neck and neckline. To ensure thorough cleansing, gently massage over the skin with moistened palms. Remove residues using moist, warm compresses or mask sponges.
The skin is left feeling pleasantly clean and fresh right at the beginning of the skin-brightening treatment.
• Pure Vitamin C: Ascorbic acid, inhibits melanin maturation
• Condensate Consisting of Coconut Fatty Acid and Amino Acid: Cleansing tenside based on replenishable raw plant materials
• Titanium Dioxide: White pigment for optically brightening the skin
• Talcum: Absorbent
• Silicone Powder: Carrier substance
|SKIN TYPE||FAIR SKIN|
Pour the powder into the palm of your hand and mix with a little water to form a creamy foam. Distribute over the face and neck in the sense of a cleansing massage. Wash off with plenty of water or a moist washing cloth. Apply regularly in the morning and evening to cleanse the skin.
Tip: Above all, “soap fans” who love a creamy foam for cleansing should work the powder into a foam with a little water using a brush. An even more intensive effect is achieved if Melafadin Toner is used to mix the cleansing powder.
$232.00 Price Excl. 7% GST
- Intensive 40 day treatment to start off a skin brightening treatment
- Highly effective skin brighteners with each ampoule freshly prepared for a 10-day treatment
- Inhibition of melanin synthesis
- Practical dosage form