$88.00 Price Excl. 7% GST
- The scar tissue will feel more elastic and softer
- Speeds up the building of connective tissue
- Restructures connective tissue replacement of the skin
- Smoother, regular skin by the touch
HERBAL CREAM FOR SCAR TREATMENT
This herbal formulation will treat superficial skin lesions. The scars can appear after injury of the skin, e.g. Acne. Scar tissues is a replacement of connective tissue to close the skin wound. Scar tissue is different in building blocks and texture than the surrounding skin: Scar tissue has less elastic fibers (collagen) leading to shrinking and hardening of tissue. The scar can be pulled back inside when a wound does not heal the proper way. Often the development of connective tissues fibers is not enough. A deep lying scar appears, less circulated by blood while containing less tissue fluid.
For support it is advisable to apply Scar Cream after the healing process on the scar to keep the area soft and smooth.
Scar Cream is a pleasant 24 hour aid with a cooling sensation and can be applied as often as necessary.
Hint: Avoid sun light exposure, sauna and cold temperatures during the healing process in order to have the scar adapting to a similar texture as the healthy surrounding tissue.
• Siegesbeckia Orientalis: Promotes the re-build of collagen fiber matrix
• Mangifera Indica (Mango Seed Oil): For smoother, softer skin
• Octyldodecanol: Is an emollient to increase penetration of active ingredients and increases spreadability and skin-conditioning properties
|SKIN TYPE||ALL SKIN TYPE|
First, cleanse and tone skin with appropriate cleanser and toner. Massage generous amount of Scar Cream onto treated scar tissue as often as necessary.
$78.00 Price Excl. 7% GST
- UVA protection
- UVB protection
- IR protection
- Ectoine® for cell protection
- Protection from oxidative stress
- Slows down photoageing
- Light texture
- Suitable for all skin types and can be combined with any day care cream